The No. 1 seed Alabama Crimson Tide (30-5) and the No. 8 seed Maryland Terrapins (22-12) will meet in the NCAA Tournament with a ticket to the Sweet 16 of the South Region bracket up for grabs on Saturday at Legacy Arena at BJCC, beginning at 6:40 PM.
In its most recent game, Alabama defeated Texas A&M-CC 96-75 at home, with Nick Pringle (19 PTS, 15 REB, 80 FG%) and Mark Sears (15 PTS, 80 FG%, 3-4 from 3PT) leading the way.
Here’s everything you need to prepare for Saturday’s college hoops matchup.
Alabama vs Maryland Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Alabama (-8.5)
- Moneyline: Alabama (-426), Maryland (+326)
- Total: 142.5 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Alabama Betting Info
- Alabama has covered the spread in a matchup 20 times this season (20-15-0).
- In games it has played as 8.5-point favorites or more, Alabama has an ATS record of 10-8.
- This season, 16 of Alabama’s games have gone over the point total out of 34 chances.
2022 Alabama Leaders
- Brandon Miller: 19.1 PTS, 8.2 REB, 44.6 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (103-for-260)
- Noah Clowney: 10.1 PTS, 7.9 REB, 50.0 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (34-for-114)
- Sears: 12.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.1 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (69-for-193)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Alabama vs Maryland Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama
- Stadium: Legacy Arena at BJCC
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.