Dublin, March 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Belgium Data Center Market – Investment Analysis & Growth Opportunities 2023-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Belgium data center market size will witness investments of USD 2.81 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.31%. from 2022-2028
This report analyses the Belgium data center market share. It elaboratively analyses the existing and upcoming facilities and investments in IT, electrical, mechanical infrastructure, general construction, and tier standards. It discusses market sizing and investment estimation for different segments.
Belgium is one of the emerging destinations in Western Europe for data center development. The country offers a geographical advantage as it is situated in the middle of the FLAP market and continuously attracts foreign investments. The capital Brussels hosts the maximum number of data centers in the country. The city has around 82% of Belgium’s total existing data center space. The capital provides great connectivity, a highly digital economy, and a hub for innovation, research, and development.
Organizations across the country are migrating their workloads to the cloud and contributing towards meeting the digitalization goals of the country, driving the need for colocation data centers and decreasing the share of enterprise data centers. Steps are being taken to create a model for energy decentralization, while data center operators nationwide plan to be carbon-neutral in their operations. KevlinX, EdgeConneX, and LCL Datacenters are a part of the Carbon Neutral Data Central Pact.
The country is connected to other parts of the world with submarine cables. It has a presence of four operational submarine cables, such as SeaMeWe-3, Concerto, Pan European Crossing, and Tangerine, while one submarine cable is in the pipeline.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS RESEARCH?
- Market size available in the investment, area, power capacity, and Belgium colocation market revenue.
- An assessment of the data center investment in Belgium by colocation and enterprise operators.
- Investments in the area (square feet) and power capacity (MW) across the locations in the country.
- A detailed study of the existing Belgium data center industry landscape, an in-depth industry analysis, and insightful predictions about industry size during the forecast period.
- Snapshot of existing and upcoming third-party data center facilities in Belgium
- a) Facilities Covered (Existing): 25
- b) Facilities Identified (Upcoming): 04
- c) Coverage: 11+ Locations
- d) Existing vs. Upcoming (Area)
- e) Existing vs. Upcoming (IT Load Capacity)
- Data center colocation market in Belgium
- a) Colocation Market Revenue & Forecast (2022-2028)
- b) Wholesale vs. Retail Colocation Revenue (2022-2028)
- c) Retail Colocation Pricing
- d) Wholesale Colocation Pricing
- Belgium market investments are classified into IT, power, cooling, and general construction services with sizing and forecast.
- A comprehensive analysis of the latest trends, growth rate, potential opportunities, growth restraints, and prospects for the industry.
- Business overview and product offerings of prominent IT infrastructure providers, construction contractors, support infrastructure providers, and investors operating in the industry.
- A transparent research methodology and the analysis of the demand and supply aspects of the industry.
EXISTING VS. UPCOMING DATA CENTERS
- Existing Facilities in the region (Area and Power Capacity)
- a) Brussels
- b) Other Cities (Aalst, Antwerp, Bruges, Gent, Hasselt, St. Ghislain, Leuven, Liege, Wallonia, Zaventem, and Zele.)
- List of Upcoming Facilities in the region (Area and Power Capacity)
|No. of Pages||52|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2028|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$2060 Million|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2028||$2810 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||5.3%|
IT Infrastructure Providers
- Cisco Systems
- Dell Technologies
- Extreme Networks
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Huawei Technologies
- Juniper Networks
- MiTAC Holdings
Data Center Construction Contractors & Sub-Contractors
- M-J Wood Group Kft
- PM Group
Support Infrastructure Providers
- Airedale International Air Conditioning
- Alfa Laval
- Delta Electronics
- Daikin Applied
- Johnson Controls
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Schneider Electric
Data Center Investors
- Digital Realty
- Datacenter United
- Etix Everywhere
- LCL Datacenters
- UPS Systems
- Transfer Switches & Switchgears
- Other Electrical Infrastructure
- Cooling Systems
- Rack Cabinets
- Other Mechanical Infrastructure
- CRAC & CRAH Units
- Chiller Units
- Cooling Towers, Condensers & Dry Coolers
- Economizers & Evaporative Coolers
- Other Cooling Units
- Core & Shell Development
- Installation & commissioning Services
- Engineering & Building Design
- Fire Detection & Suppression Systems
- Physical Security
- Tier I & Tier II
- Tier III
- Tier IV
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v8z8x4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.