The Boston Celtics (50-23) square off against the Indiana Pacers (33-40) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, March 24, 2023 on NBA TV, NBCS-BOS, and BSIN.
The Celtics hit the court as double-digit favorites against the Pacers. The Celtics are favored by 11.5 points.
Celtics vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Boston -11.5
- Moneyline: Boston -675, Indiana +500
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Pacers at Celtics odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Celtics (- 11.5)
Celtics 122 – Pacers 110
- Boston has been chosen as the favorite in 68 games this year and has walked away with the win 48 times (70.6%) in those games.
- This year, Boston has won five of seven games when listed as at least -675 or better on the moneyline.
- Boston has an implied victory probability of 87.1% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Indiana has a 23-33 record in games it was listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 41.1% of those games).
- Indiana has gone 1-1 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +500 or longer (50%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, Indiana’s implied win probability is 16.7%.
- The 117.8 points per game the Celtics put up are only 0.4 fewer points than the Pacers allow (118.2).
- Boston is 25-9-2 against the spread and 33-3 overall when scoring more than 118.2 points.
- Indiana has a 27-14-1 record against the spread and a 25-17 record overall when allowing fewer than 117.8 points.
- The Pacers put up just 3.7 more points per game (115.9) than the Celtics allow their opponents to score (112.2).
- When it scores more than 112.2 points, Indiana is 28-14-1 against the spread and 27-16 overall.
- Boston has an ATS record of 28-14-1 and a 34-9 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 115.9 points.
- The Celtics are at the third spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (117.8 PPG), while the Pacers allow the 26th-fewest points per game (118.2) in the league.
- The 12th-ranked scoring NBA team (115.9 PPG) is Indiana, while the Boston squad ranks sixth in the league defensively (112.2 PPG).
- The Celtics have scored a total of 409 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.6 per game), while the Pacers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 170 total points, 2.3 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Celtics vs. Pacers
- Game Day: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, NBCS-BOS, and BSIN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
- TV Channel: NBA TV
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).