The next FTE Digital, Innovation & Startup Hub Live event will be taking place in Dublin, Ireland on Tuesday 23 May and we are on the lookout for high-potential startups to pitch to our Corporate Partners, including airports, airlines and investors.
This members-only event, which will take place the day before the FTE EMEA and FTE Ancillary & Retailing events get underway, will include two startup pitch sessions – the first will focus on Automation, and the second is a Wildcard category. Up to 10 startups will be selected to pitch. Submit your entry by 21 April 2023 to be in with a chance of showcasing your startup at this exclusive event.
The submission process is open to any startup that meets the following criteria:
- Founded within the last 10 years
- Series B funding or earlier
- Has never pitched at an FTE Digital, Innovation & Startup Hub event before
Startups should also be members of the FTE Startup Hub, which is free to join.
Automation – automating operations to enhance efficiency
As passenger demand continues to grow and the industry tackles workforce shortages, the role of automation is more important than ever before. This category is open to startups whose products and services can help to automate airport/airline processes to enhance operational efficiency.
Wildcard – leveraging technology to improve airport and airline operations
This category is open to any startup whose products and services can help to improve the customer experience, enhance efficiency, increase revenues and/or reduce costs for airlines, airports and their partners.
- Startup submission process opens – 23 March 2023
- Startup submission process closes – 21 April 2023
- Judging process starts – 24 April 2023
- Successful startups informed – week commencing 1 May 2023
- Up to 10 startups deliver pitches at FTE Digital, Innovation & Startup Hub Live event in Dublin – 23 May 2023
- Before applying, please ensure you or a member of your team is available to join us in Dublin on Tuesday 23 May 2023 in case you are selected to deliver a pitch. All pitches must be delivered in-person on the day (no video pitches).
- The FTE Digital, Innovation & Startup Hub Live event on Tuesday 23 May will be attended by our Corporate Partners, including airlines, airports, venture capital firms and established air transport industry vendors, so you are encouraged to tailor your submission accordingly.
- Entries submitted after 23:59 BST on 21 April 2023 will not be considered.