The No. 2 seed Virginia Cavaliers (24-6, 15-5 ACC) square off in the ACC tournament against the No. 3 seed Clemson Tigers (23-9, 14-6 ACC) on Friday at Greensboro Coliseum, starting at 6:30 PM.
In its most recent game, Clemson defeated NC State, 80-54, at home. Its top scorers were Ian Schieffelin (15 PTS, 75 FG%, 3-3 from 3PT) and PJ Hall (15 PTS, 55.56 FG%, 3-4 from 3PT).
Clemson vs Virginia Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Virginia (-3)
- Moneyline: Virginia (-156), Clemson (+133)
- Total: 126 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Clemson Betting Info
- Clemson has covered 12 times in 21 matchups with a spread in conference play this season.
- The Tigers have covered the spread 16 times in 32 games with a set spread.
- In games it was an underdog in by 3 points or more so far this year, Clemson went 3-3 against the spread.
- Clemson’s conference games have hit the over 12 out of 21 times this year.
- Games involving Clemson have hit the over 20 times this season.
2022 Clemson Leaders
- Hunter Tyson: 15.5 PTS, 9.6 REB, 48.2 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (78-for-190)
- Hall: 15.5 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (33-for-80)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Clemson vs Virginia Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, March 10, 2023
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Stadium: Greensboro Coliseum
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.