The Houston Christian Huskies (0-3) will try to break a three-game losing streak when they hit the road to play the Oklahoma State Cowboys (2-3) on Friday, November 24, 2023 at Gallagher-Iba Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. Below, we dig into the Oklahoma State vs. Houston Christian odds and lines ahead of this contest.
The Cowboys and the Huskies meet with no line currently set for the game.
Oklahoma State compiled a 16-19-1 record against the spread last season. Houston Christian went 13-16-0 ATS last season.
As college basketball matchups continue, get ready for the contest with everything you need to know about Friday’s game.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Oklahoma State vs. Houston Christian prediction
Oklahoma State 86, Houston Christian 69
Against the spread
- Oklahoma State covered 16 times in 36 chances against the spread last season.
- Houston Christian went 13-16-0 ATS last year.
- Last year, the Cowboys recorded 68.3 points per game, 14.8 fewer points than the 83.1 the Huskies gave up.
- When Houston Christian gave up fewer than 68.3 points last season, it went 2-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- The Huskies scored an average of 77.6 points per game last year, 11.8 more points than the 65.8 the Cowboys allowed to opponents.
- When it scored more than 65.8 points last season, Houston Christian went 12-10 against the spread and 10-15 overall.
- Oklahoma State’s record was 15-11 against the spread and 16-10 overall when it allowed fewer than 77.6 points last season.
- The Cowboys scored a total of 88 more points than their opponents last year (an average of 2.5 per game), while the Huskies were outscored by opponents on average last year (by 176 total points, -5.5 per game).