An opening-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the No. 8 seed Iowa Hawkeyes (19-13) take the court against the No. 9 seed Auburn Tigers (20-12) on Thursday at Legacy Arena at BJCC. The contest begins at 3:50 PM, on TNT.
Iowa fell to Ohio State 73-69 at home last time out, and were led by Filip Rebraca
(20 PTS, 7 REB, 58.33 FG%) and Kris Murray
(17 PTS, 5 AST, 2 BLK, 41.18 FG%, 2-8 from 3PT).
Iowa vs Auburn Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Auburn (-1.5)
- Moneyline: Auburn (-121), Iowa (+101)
- Total: 151.5 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Iowa Betting Info
- The Hawkeyes have put together a 17-14-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games it was an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, Iowa went 3-4 against the spread.
- Iowa’s games have gone over the total 18 times this season.
2022 Iowa Leaders
- Murray: 20.4 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 BLK, 48.4 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (63-for-186)
- Rebraca: 14.1 PTS, 7.6 REB, 57.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Iowa vs Auburn Game Info
- Game Day: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Game Time: 3:50 PM ET
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama
- Stadium: Legacy Arena at BJCC
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.