The Kennesaw State Owls (4-1) hope to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the East Carolina Pirates (3-2) at 6:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Minges Coliseum. The contest airs on ESPN+. Below, we dig into the East Carolina vs. Kennesaw State odds and lines around this contest.
The Pirates take the court as 6.5-point favorites against the Owls. The point total for the game is 158.5.
East Carolina has compiled a 2-2-0 record against the spread this season, while Kennesaw State is 2-1-1. Both the Pirates and the Owls are 3-1-0 in terms of going over the point total in their games this season. The teams score 168.6 points per game, 10.1 more points than this matchup’s total.
Before watching this matchup, here’s what you need to know about Tuesday’s college basketball action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Kennesaw State at East Carolina odds, spread and lines
- Spread: East Carolina -6.5
- Total: 158.5
- Moneyline: East Carolina -294, Kennesaw State +233
East Carolina vs. Kennesaw State prediction
East Carolina 85, Kennesaw State 75
- East Carolina has been the moneyline favorite four times this season. They’ve finished 2-2 in those games.
- The Pirates have a 2-2 record (winning 50% of their games) when they have played as a moneyline favorite of -294 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives East Carolina a 74.6% chance to win.
- Kennesaw State has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Owls are 1-1 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +233 or more on the moneyline.
- The implied probability of a win by Kennesaw State based on the moneyline is 30.0%.
Against the spread
- East Carolina has a record of 2-2-0 against the spread this season.
- Kennesaw State has covered twice in four games with a spread this season.
- The 81.4 points per game the Pirates record are 8.6 more points than the Owls allow (72.8).
- When East Carolina puts up more than 72.8 points, it is 2-2 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- Kennesaw State has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 3-0 record overall when giving up fewer than 81.4 points.
- The Owls score 16.6 more points per game (87.2) than the Pirates give up (70.6).
- When it scores more than 70.6 points, Kennesaw State is 2-0-1 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- East Carolina has an ATS record of 2-2 and a 3-2 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 87.2 points.
- The average implied total for the Pirates this season is 76.3 points, 6.7 fewer points than their implied total of 83 points in Tuesday’s game.
- This season, East Carolina has not scored more than the 83 implied points for this matchup.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Owls (81.8) is 5.8 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (76).
- On the season, Kennesaw State has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (76) three times.