The Los Angeles Lakers (36-37) take on the Oklahoma City Thunder (36-37) at 10:30 PM ET on Friday, March 24, 2023. The matchup airs on SportsNet LA and BSOK.
The Lakers enter their matchup against the Thunder as a 6-point favorite.
Lakers vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Los Angeles -6
- Moneyline: Los Angeles -241, Oklahoma City +199
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Thunder at Lakers odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Thunder (+ 6)
Lakers 118 – Thunder 116
- Los Angeles has been victorious in 13, or 59.1%, of the 22 contests it has been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Los Angeles has won five of six games when listed as at least -241 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles has an implied victory probability of 70.7% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Oklahoma City has won 44.9% of the games this season it was the moneyline underdog (22-27).
- Oklahoma City has gone 8-11 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +199 or longer (42.1%).
- Oklahoma City has a 33.4% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- The Lakers score 116.5 points per game, just 0.2 more points than the 116.3 the Thunder give up.
- Los Angeles is 26-6-1 against the spread and 26-7 overall when scoring more than 116.3 points.
- When Oklahoma City gives up fewer than 116.5 points, it is 28-8 against the spread and 24-12 overall.
- The Thunder’s 117.5 points per game are just 0.8 more points than the 116.7 the Lakers give up.
- Oklahoma City has put together a 29-8 ATS record and a 26-11 overall record in games it scores more than 116.7 points.
- Los Angeles has an ATS record of 25-18-1 and a 27-17 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 117.5 points.
- The Lakers are at the eighth spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (116.5 PPG), while the Thunder allow the 19th-fewest points per game (116.3) in the league.
- The fifth-ranked scoring NBA team (117.5 PPG) is Oklahoma City, while the Los Angeles squad ranks 21st in the league defensively (116.7 PPG).
- The Lakers have a -16-point scoring differential on the season (-0.2 per game). The Thunder have out-scored opponents by 84 points on the season (1.2 more per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Lakers vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet LA and BSOK
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Crypto.com Arena
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).