The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (2-2) play the Buffalo Bulls (1-3) at Hertz Arena on Tuesday, November 21, 2023. The game begins at 1:30 PM ET on FloHoops. In this preview, we take a look at the Buffalo vs. Louisiana odds and lines ahead of this matchup.
The matchup between the Bulls and the Ragin’ Cajuns currently has no line set.
Buffalo compiled a 15-15-0 ATS record last year. Louisiana put together a 17-14-0 ATS record last year.
Before watching this matchup, here’s everything you need to know about Tuesday’s college basketball action.
Check out: USA TODAY Sports Coaches Poll
Buffalo vs. Louisiana prediction
Louisiana 81, Buffalo 77
Against the spread
- Buffalo covered 15 times in 30 games with a spread last season.
- Louisiana compiled a 17-14-0 record against the spread last year.
- Last year, the Bulls recorded 77.5 points per game, 8.0 more points than the 69.5 the Ragin’ Cajuns allowed.
- Buffalo went 12-5 against the spread and 13-6 overall last season when scoring more than 69.5 points.
- When Louisiana gave up fewer than 77.5 points last season, it went 13-9 against the spread and 21-4 overall.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns put up an average of 77.4 points per game last year, only 0.3 fewer points than the 77.7 the Bulls gave up to opponents.
- Louisiana went 6-6 against the spread and 15-0 overall when it scored more than 77.7 points last season.
- Buffalo’s record was 11-2 against the spread and 13-3 overall when it gave up fewer than 77.4 points last season.
- The Bulls were out-scored by four points last season (0.2 points per game on average), while the Ragin’ Cajuns put up 268 more points than their opponents on the year (7.9 per game).