The Memphis Grizzlies (45-27) will attempt to build on a four-game winning streak when hosting the Houston Rockets (18-55) on Friday, March 24, 2023 at FedExForum. It airs at 8:00 PM ET on BSSE and SportsNet SW.
The Grizzlies take the court as double-digit favorites against the Rockets. The Grizzlies are favored by 13 points.
Grizzlies vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: Memphis -13
- Moneyline: Memphis -950, Houston +650
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Rockets at Grizzlies odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Grizzlies (- 13)
Grizzlies 122 – Rockets 106
- Memphis has come away with 42 wins in the 55 contests it has been listed as the favorite in this season.
- Memphis has been named as a favorite of -950 or more just one time this season and came away with a victory in that game.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Memphis has a 90.5% chance of pulling out a win.
- Houston has won 23.2% of the games this season it was the moneyline underdog (16-53).
- Houston has played as a moneyline underdog of +650 or longer in just one game this season, which it lost.
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives Houston a 13.3% chance to win.
- The Grizzlies record 116.2 points per game, only 2.1 fewer points than the 118.3 the Rockets give up.
- When Memphis puts up more than 118.3 points, it is 22-9-1 against the spread and 27-5 overall.
- When Houston allows fewer than 116.2 points, it is 19-10-2 against the spread and 13-18 overall.
- The Rockets’ 110.5 points per game are just 1.8 fewer points than the 112.3 the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Houston is 17-11-1 against the spread and 13-16 overall when it scores more than 112.3 points.
- Memphis is 24-7-3 against the spread and 28-6 overall when it allows fewer than 110.5 points.
- The Grizzlies are at the 10th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (116.2 PPG), while the Rockets allow the 27th-fewest points per game (118.3) in the league.
- The 29th-ranked scoring NBA team (110.5 PPG) is Houston, while the Memphis squad ranks eighth in the league defensively (112.3 PPG).
- The Grizzlies have scored a total of 282 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.9 per game), while the Rockets have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 569 total points, 7.8 per game).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Grizzlies vs. Rockets
- Game Day: Friday, March 24, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE and SportsNet SW
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Arena: FedExForum
- TV Channel: Bally Sports
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).