The New York Knicks (42-32) face the Orlando Magic (30-43) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 23, 2023. The matchup airs on NBA TV, BSFL, and MSG.
The Knicks take on the Magic. The Knicks are favored by 3 points against the Magic. The point total for the game is 229.5.
Knicks vs. Magic Betting Odds
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list.
- Spread: New York -3
- Total: 229.5
- Moneyline: New York -153, Orlando +131
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Knicks at Magic odds, spread, & more
- Pick ATS: Knicks (- 3)
- Pick OU:
Knicks 116 – Magic 112
- New York has been the favorite in 35 games this season and has come away with the win 23 times (65.7%) in those contests.
- This season, New York has come away with a win 15 times in 22 chances when named as a favorite of at least -153 or better on the moneyline.
- New York has an implied victory probability of 60.5% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Orlando has compiled a 23-34 record in games it was the underdog on the moneyline (winning 40.4% of those games).
- Orlando has gone 18-28 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +131 or longer (39.1%).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, Orlando has an implied win probability of 43.3%.
- The Knicks average only 1.0 more point per game (115.4) than the Magic give up (114.4).
- New York is 23-18 against the spread and 25-16 overall when scoring more than 114.4 points.
- Orlando is 30-10-3 against the spread and 26-17 overall when giving up fewer than 115.4 points.
- The Magic’s 111.7 points per game are just 1.1 fewer points than the 112.8 the Knicks give up to opponents.
- Orlando has put together a 28-9 ATS record and a 22-15 overall record in games it scores more than 112.8 points.
- New York has an ATS record of 31-3-1 and a 31-4 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 111.7 points.
- The Knicks are the NBA’s 13th-ranked scoring team (115.4 PPG), while the Magic rank 17th in points per game allowed (114.4) in the league.
- The 26th-ranked scoring NBA team (111.7 PPG) is Orlando, while the New York squad ranks 11th in the league defensively (112.8 PPG).
- The Knicks have totaled 195 more points than their opponents this season (2.6 per game on average), while the Magic have been out-scored by 198 total points (2.7 per game average differential).
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
- New York’s average implied point total this season is 1.5 fewer points than its implied total in Thursday’s game (114.5 implied points on average compared to 116 implied points in this game).
- So far this season, New York has put up more than 116 points in 37 games.
- Orlando’s average implied point total on the year (115.8 points) is 2.8 points higher than its implied total in this matchup (113 points).
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
How to watch Knicks vs. Magic
- Game Day: Thursday, March 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, BSFL, and MSG
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Amway Center
- TV Channel: NBA TV
- Livestream: Watch on fuboTV!
- NBA League Pass: The most live games plus NBA TV. Free trial
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).