The Wisconsin Badgers (20-14) and Abou Ousmane’s North Texas Mean Green (29-7) face off at UNT Coliseum on Tuesday, March 28, starting at 7:00 PM ET. Tuesday’s matchup between the Mean Green and the Badgers features the Mean Green as slim 1.5-point favorites. The game has a point total of 115.5.
North Texas Vs Wisconsin Betting Lines
|North Texas||-1.5||115.5 points|
|Spread Pick||North Texas (-1.5)|
|Total Pick||Over (115.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
North Texas Vs Wisconsin Stat Rankings
|North Texas Avg. (Rank)||Wisconsin Avg. (Rank)|
|64.7 (336th)||Points Scored||65.6 (325th)|
|55.7 (1st)||Points Allowed||63.8 (31st)|
|31.8 (247th)||Rebounds||30.1 (308th)|
|9.6 (123rd)||Off. Rebounds||7 (324th)|
|7.5 (172nd)||3pt Made||7.9 (120th)|
|11.1 (329th)||Assists||11.6 (302nd)|
|10.6 (49th)||Turnovers||7.9 (1st)|
North Texas Vs Wisconsin Betting Trends
- The Mean Green have beaten the spread 19 times in 34 games.
- North Texas is 17-11-1 as 1.5-point favorites or more.
- The Mean Green have played 34 games this year, and 17 of them have hit the over.
- North Texas’ games have finished with more than 115.5 points 21 times so far this season.
- The total for this game is 115.5, and that’s 4.9 points fewer than the average total in Mean Green games thus far this season.
- Wisconsin is 15-18-1 against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Badgers are 8-8.
- North Texas has seen 17 of its 34 games go over the point total.
- Badgers games have had over 115.5 points 27 times this year.
- The average total points scored in Wisconsin’s games this year (115.5) is 13.9 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Site For North Texas vs Wisconsin
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
North Texas Impact Players
- Tylor Perry posts 17.3 points and 1.8 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also averaging 3.4 rebounds, shooting 43.4% from the field and 41.9% from beyond the arc with 3.1 made 3-pointers per game.
- Ousmane averages a team-high 6 rebounds per game. In addition, he’s averaging 11.1 points and 1.1 assists, shooting 48.7% from the floor.
- Kai Huntsberry leads his squad in assists per contest (3.1), and also posts 12 points and 3 rebounds. Defensively, he totals 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
- Aaron Scott averages 7 points, 5.5 rebounds and 1.2 assists per game. Defensively, he puts up 1 steal and 0.8 blocked shots.
- Rubin Jones posts 6.6 points, 3 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game, shooting 38% from the field.
Wisconsin Impact Players
- Steven Crowl is the Badgers’ top scorer (12.2 points per game) and rebounder (6.9), and contributes 2.5 assists.
- The Badgers receive 11.3 points, 6.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game from Tyler Wahl.
- Chucky Hepburn is the Badgers’ top assist man (2.8 per game), and he produces 12.1 points and 2.9 rebounds.
- Connor Essegian is posting 11.7 points, 3.8 rebounds and 0.8 assists per game, making 40.4% of his shots from the floor and 36.2% from 3-point range, with 2 triples per contest.
- Max Klesmit gets the Badgers 8.6 points, 2.7 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game. He also posts 1.3 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.