The No. 1 seed Alabama Crimson Tide (28-5, 16-2 SEC) and the No. 2 Texas A&M Aggies (25-8, 15-3 SEC) will meet to determine the SEC champion on Sunday at 10:00 AM.
In its previous game, Texas A&M defeated Vanderbilt 87-75 at home, with Wade Taylor IV (25 PTS, 61.54 FG%, 4-7 from 3PT) and Tyrece Radford (16 PTS, 5 AST, 50 FG%, 2-5 from 3PT) leading the way.
Texas A&M vs Alabama Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Alabama (-4.5)
- Moneyline: Alabama (-204), Texas A&M (+170)
- Total: 144.5 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Texas A&M Betting Info
- Texas A&M is 15-5-0 ATS in conference games this year.
- The Aggies have covered the spread 23 times this year (23-10-0).
- Texas A&M is 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- A total of eight Texas A&M conference games this season have gone over the point total.
- Texas A&M’s games have gone over the total 16 times this year.
2022 Texas A&M Leaders
- Taylor: 16.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (76-for-208)
- Radford: 13.3 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (39-for-121)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Texas A&M vs Alabama Game Info
- Game Day: Sunday, March 12, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 AM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Stadium: Bridgestone Arena
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.