The Kansas Jayhawks (25-5, 13-4 Big 12) will look to build on a seven-game winning streak when visiting the Texas Longhorns (22-8, 11-6 Big 12) on March 4, 2023 at Moody Center.
In its most recent game, Texas fell on the road to TCU, 75-73. Its top performers were Jabari Rice (16 PTS, 2 STL, 37.5 FG%, 3-6 from 3PT) and Tyrese Hunter (15 PTS, 2 STL, 50 FG%, 2-4 from 3PT).
Here is everything you need to prepare for Saturday’s college hoops matchup.
Texas vs Kansas Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Texas (-3.5)
- Moneyline: Texas (-164), Kansas (+138)
- Total: 149 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Texas Betting Info
- Texas has covered eight times in 17 games with a spread in conference play this season.
- Texas has put together a record of 13-17-0 against the spread this season.
- Texas has an ATS record of 9-13 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Texas’ Big 12 games have gone over the point total nine out of 17 times this season.
- This season, Texas’ games have hit the over 16 times.
2022 Texas Leaders
- Marcus Carr: 16.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.2 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (70-for-187)
- Timmy Allen: 10.7 PTS, 48.6 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (2-for-18)
- Rice: 12.2 PTS, 46 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (48-for-125)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Texas vs Kansas Game Info
- Game Day: Saturday, March 4, 2023
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Austin, Texas
- Stadium: Moody Center
- Live Stream: fuboTV (Watch for free)
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.