The No. 6 seed TCU Horned Frogs (21-11, 9-9 Big 12) will play in the Big 12 tournament against the No. 2 seed Texas Longhorns (24-8, 12-6 Big 12) on Friday at T-Mobile Center, tipping off at 6:30 PM.
In its previous game, Texas defeated Oklahoma State, 60-47, at home. Its top scorers were Jabari Rice (15 PTS, 8 REB, 30.77 FG%) and Dylan Disu (11 PTS, 11 REB, 3 STL, 57.14 FG%).
Prepare for this matchup with what you need to know before Friday’s college hoops action.
Texas vs TCU Betting Information
- Spread Favorite: Texas (-2)
- Moneyline: Texas (-138), TCU (+117)
- Total: 147 points
Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico!
Texas Betting Info
- Texas has compiled a 10-9-0 conference record against the spread this season.
- Texas is 15-17-0 against the spread this season.
- Texas has an ATS record of 12-13 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- In Texas’ 19 Big 12 games this season, the combined scoring has gone over the point total nine times.
- This season, 16 of Texas’ games have gone over the point total.
2022 Texas Leaders
- Marcus Carr: 16.0 PTS, 1.7 STL, 43.1 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (70-for-195)
- Timmy Allen: 10.5 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (2-for-18)
- Rice: 12.7 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (51-for-136)
Place your legal, online sports bets in CO and NJ at Tipico Sportsbook now.
Texas vs TCU Game Info
- Game Day: Friday, March 10, 2023
- Game Time: 6:30 PM ET
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Stadium: T-Mobile Center
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See operator site for Terms and Conditions. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, help is available. Call the National Council on Problem Gambling 24/7 at 1-800-GAMBLER. Must be 21 or older to gamble.