Two hot teams hit the court when the North Texas Mean Green (29-7) host the Wisconsin Badgers (20-14) on Tuesday, March 28, 2023 at TBA ET. The Mean Green will put their three-game win streak on the line against the Badgers, who have won three straight. In this preview, we investigate the North Texas vs. Wisconsin odds and lines ahead of this game.
The Mean Green and the Badgers square off with no line currently set for the matchup.
North Texas has gone 17-13-1 against the spread, while Wisconsin’s ATS record this season is 13-18-0. The Mean Green have hit the over in 15 games, while Badgers games have gone over 15 times. North Texas has an 8-2 record against the spread while going 8-2 overall over the last 10 contests. Wisconsin has gone 4-6 against the spread and 4-6 overall in its last 10 contests.
Here’s what you need to prepare for Tuesday’s college hoops action.
Let’s Make This Interesting – Place your legal sports bets online in New Jersey and Colorado with Tipico Sportsbook, a trusted, global sports-betting leader. Iowa, get ready, Tipico is coming to your state soon! New customer offer: Deposit $10 or more, get $100 in instant bet credits! 21+, see Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. Bet now!
North Texas vs. Wisconsin prediction
Wisconsin 64, North Texas 63
Against the spread
- North Texas has compiled a 17-13-1 record against the spread this season.
- Wisconsin has compiled a 13-18-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The 64.7 points per game the Mean Green average are just 0.9 more points than the Badgers allow (63.8).
- North Texas has an 11-3-1 record against the spread and a 16-0 record overall when scoring more than 63.8 points.
- Wisconsin is 9-8 against the spread and 12-5 overall when allowing fewer than 64.7 points.
- The Badgers score 9.9 more points per game (65.6) than the Mean Green allow their opponents to score (55.7).
- Wisconsin is 12-13 against the spread and 16-9 overall when it scores more than 55.7 points.
- North Texas has an ATS record of 14-10 and a 22-4 record overall when its opponents score fewer than 65.6 points.
PLAY: Free, daily sports pick’em contests and win prizes. Play now!
Players to watch
- Tylor Perry records a team-high 17.3 points per game. He is also averaging 3.4 rebounds and 1.8 assists, shooting 43.4% from the floor and 41.9% from beyond the arc with 3.1 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Abou Ousmane leads his team in rebounds per game (6.0), and also puts up 11.1 points and 1.1 assists. Defensively, he delivers 0.9 steals and 1.3 blocked shots.
- Kai Huntsberry posts a team-leading 3.1 assists per contest. He is also averaging 12.0 points and 3.0 rebounds, shooting 39.3% from the floor and 31.3% from downtown with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Steven Crowl paces the Badgers in scoring (12.2 points per game) and rebounding (6.9), and posts 2.5 assists. He also posts 0.4 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
- The Badgers receive 11.3 points, 6.3 rebounds and 2.5 assists per game from Tyler Wahl.
- Chucky Hepburn tops the Badgers in assists (2.8 per game), and posts 12.1 points and 2.9 rebounds. He also averages 1.5 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
Bet legally online with a trusted partner: Tipico Sportsbook, our official sportsbook partner in CO, NJ and, soon, IA. Bet now!
Follow the latest college sports coverage at College Sports Wire.
Gannett may earn revenue from Tipico for audience referrals to betting services. Tipico has no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage. See Tipico.com for Terms and Conditions. 21+ only. Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS-OFF (IA).